Event Cost: R11 000 (teams of 2); R5 500.00 (per person)
Location: Umngazi River Bungalows & Spa, 20km south of Port St Johns
Distance: 30-35km per day
This event is a once-in-a-life time chance to ride in some of the most remote and sought-after virgin MTB trails in Africa.
Entry into this 3 day stage race will give you an amazing Pondoland mountain biking experience and something that you will never forget!
There is a limit of 66 teams in total for the event. Entries will only be accepted in teams of 2. When team places are full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
Online Entries http://www.pondopedal.com/
Race cost: R11 000 (teams of 2); R5 500.00 (per person)
Arrival Day: Wednesday 6th June: Arrive at Umngazi, check In & Registration
Day 1: Thursday 7th June (1- 33km): 8am Start
Day 2: Friday 8th June (1- 34km): 8am Start
Day 3: Saturday 9thth June (1- 34km): Prize Giving Ceremony & Dinner
Day 4: Sunday 10th June: Brunch & Depart
INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY COST:
- 4 Night’s Accommodation at Umngazi River Bungalows & Spa (based on sharing and includes 3 meals per day)
- Race entry to 3 days of stage racing
- Goodie Bags
- Welcome drinks and race briefing each day
- Water table on route (1 per day)
- Complimentary bike wash each day
- Permits to enter the Nature reserve on route
- Ferry transport fees
- Donation and support of Umngazi’s local community upliftment projects
- A race finishers’ garment