We are taking on a non-competitive approach to The Stanford Classic. We want to give NEWCOMBERS to Multi-Stage mountain biking (Important: NOT newbies to Mountain Biking) the chance to really ENJOY themselves, and to be able to practice their ability and skills to the fullest. Therefore rewards for this amazing event will be Lucky draws for the following categories, but not LIMITED to only these. The organizers have the right to choose added categories on the event day.
1) The most original Team Name
2) The best looking team
3) The Team with the best spirit.
Long distance : Stage 1: Approximately 55km
Stage 2: Approximately 42km
Short distance : Stage 1 & 2 Approximate 25km per day.
For the 2018 event we are adding an extra 12km of stunning single track to Stage 1 of the Stanford Classic. The single tracks are authentically designed by Andries de Villiers of Country Bike Tours&Trails on his farm Paardenberg. Showing off the beauty of this fynbos region, these flowing and beautiful trails along the Paardenberg river is a fresh and interesting bonus to the original event.
Included in the fee:
- 2 Days of Sublime mountain bike riding in the Stanford Valley region.
- Free Bike Wash.
- Waterpoints with food and drinks.
- Medical support on and off route.
- Land/Nature Reserve access permits.
- Lead and Sweep vehicles/bike
- Tented accommodation @ Stanford Valley Guest Farm, will be available at extra cost. Choose between standard and Luxury tented accommodation. Contact Anneke @ : 0842280414/ email: email@example.com for bookings
|Date||Saturday 17th of February 2018|
|Contact Details||Freebody-Sports - Anneke Viljoen - (084) 228-0414 - firstname.lastname@example.org - https://www.stanfordmtbclassic.co.za/|
|Area||Stanford Valley Guest farm, Hermanus|
|Event Cost||Event Cost|
|Distances||2 days: 98km or 50km; 55km, 42km|