“Using lightweight, race-proven advanced-grade composite technology, Giant engineers created a high-performance frame that was designed with its critical parts as a single high-performance system. From the Over Drive steerer tube, to RideSense, an ANT+ compatible sensor built into the frame, to the ride-tuned Giant WheelSystem, it’s all designed with a common goal: optimized system performance. The frame also features the MegaDrive oversized downtube and the stiff, efficient PowerCore bottom bracket.” Retail: Approx. R24 000 ex vat.
Weekly Hampers Up For Grabs:
Two hampers (to the value of R1,000 each) will be given away each week for the duration of the competition consisting of:
Team Giant-Alpecin branded cycling shirt
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo
Alpecin Double-Effect Caffeine Shampoo
Plantur 39 Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo and Conditioner
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo is scientifically shown to help stem male hereditary hair loss. During daily washing, the phyto-caffeine penetrates hair follicles quickly to reach the hair root where its protective effect unfolds. Available at Dis-Chem, Clicks and major pharmacies. Alpecin caffeine shampoo C1[/box]
Like the Alpecin ZA Facebook Page below for the latest news from Team Giant-Alpecin at the Tour de France and for details of exciting future competitions.
Terms & Conditions:
• Open to South African residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
• Entries are limited to 100 per person.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Weekly winners will be drawn at the end of each week and announced on the Monday of the following week. The grand prize winner will be selected and announced within a week after the competition closes at midnight on 31 July 2015.
• Entries after the closing date/time will not be eligible to win a prize.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
• No purchase is obligatory to enter this competition.
• The prize is non-transferrable.
• Prize details will be provided on www.bicycling.co.za and https://www.facebook.com/alpecin.za
• This promotions is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook
• A member of the Alpecin SA team will contact the competition winner to arrange their prize after the closing date.
• Employees of Media24 and Alpecin SA, their immediate families, sponsoring companies and associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
• Winner’s names will be available on request
• There will only be one winner selected for the grand prize. If the winner is unavailable or does not respond within 48 hours of the closing date/time, a new winner will be chosen.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. / The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any Competition and these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these Rules or on the Promoter’s website. The Promoter may at any time, without notice, issue further terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Rules.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules or any other terms and conditions that apply to any Competition. Furthermore, entrants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter will be excluded from the relevant Competition.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
• Entrants agree to keep confidential any information of whatsoever nature regarding the Promoter and their respective agents, sponsors and event promoters received by entrants as a result of winning or participating in any Competition.
• Any enquiries regarding these rules and any specific rules should be directed to Leap Communications by mailing email@example.com or calling Aminah on 021 785 3683.