Wines2Whales Entry Form
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Wines2Whales Competition Entry Form”]
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is being held and hosted by Bicycling Magazine. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- No staff member of Bicycling Magazine and/or any of its associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition hosted by Bicycling Magazine.
- The competition winners shall be chosen in terms of a random draw of all entrants who have successfully entered the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- Only ONE entry per person will be accepted.
- The entrant warrants that he/she is 19 years old and capable to take part in a multi stage mountain biking event with distances longer than 70km per day.
- The competition closing date is 17 May 2012 and winners will be notified telephonically on 18 May 2012. If the winners still cannot be contacted (voice mail excluded) by close of business on 18 May 2012, Bicycling Magazine reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded, or to forfeit the prize.
- The winners have 2 days from being contacted as above, to accept their prize. If this is not adhered to, Bicycling Magazine reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded, or to forfeit the prize.
- Bicycling Magazine will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete entries.
- Each prize winner will receive one team entry in the 2012 CONTEGO WINES2WHALES MTB Adventure or Race. This is a prize for the 2012 race only; it is not transferable to future years.
- Entrants agree that if they win, Bicycling Magazine shall have the right and permission to use their names, voices, cities/counties of residence, photographs, and/or likenesses for publicity purposes.
- Each prize winner is responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs of travel to and from the race venue and must be able to manage their personal and professional affairs in order to attend the prize event, which includes registration prior to race day.
- Bicycling Magazine accepts no liability for any personal injury or illness sustained while each of the prize winners are training for, travelling to, or competing in, the 2012 CONTEGO WINES2WHALES MTB Adventure or Race.
- It is each prize winner’s responsibility to inform Bicycling Magazine of any medical condition which will prevent them from taking part in, or completing, the 2012 CONTEGO WINES2WHALES MTB Adventure or Race.
- Bicycling Magazine accepts no liability for any unforeseen event which results in the 2012 CONTEGO WINES2WHALES MTB Adventure or Race being delayed, cancelled or rescheduled.
- The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence in this regard, will be entered into.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.