The Ultimate Relief For Joint Pain
Cycling is gentle on the joints – until it’s not, and since you can’t move without ’em, it’s best to keep them strong for life!
Your joints form the connections between your bones, providing the support you need to move and stay strong on the bike. While knee pain is common for cyclists, any damage to your joints can ruin your ride.
Get a handle on joint pain
Joint problems are common for many – with knee, shoulder and hip pain known to cause the most niggles. Many conditions – including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries – may be responsible for painful joints. Despite its cause, joint pain can be managed through physical therapy, strenthening exercises and alternative treatments.
Flexadrin has been formulated with a patented natural ingredient called Celadrin, which assists the body in restoring joint flexibility and alleviating pain.
Flexadrin is available in both capsules and cream, and has the following benefits:
- Maintains flexibility and mobility so that you can move with pain-free ease
- Aids muscle recovery and aching joints
- Repairs damaged cartilage
- Reduces inflammation
- Enhances the fluids that cushion your bones and joints
- Restores cell membranes
- Prevents further tissue and joint damage while promoting healing
- No risk of side effects relating to anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID’s)
- The cream instantly cools and revitalises tired heavy legs, as well as sore feet
Find out more or get yours now at www.flexadrin.co.za.
READ MORE ON: sponsored