Simple tips for roadies who want to start playing in the dirt.
Last week, the oldest surviving racing bike brand announced their new range for the coming year. Our Gear Ed was there to give you some of the highlights.
Here’s how to maximise your uphill effort.
Use these three strategies to saddle up and get the most out of indoor spins.
Become a stronger rider – no gym required.
Keep on pedalling, regardless of the weather.
The first African Professional Continental team, Team MTN-Qhubeka, had an impressive Tour of Korea, winning the title in the team ranking, with many top stage finishes and three riders in the final top ten.Read more
Heading up to Knysna for the Oyster Festival? Both cycle races (and eight others) close for entry this week – don’t miss out, enter today!Read more
At this weekend’s round of the Downhill UCI World Cup, at Val di Sole, Italy, Gee Atherton won by a full second ahead of Steve Smith (Devinci Global Racing) with SA’s Greg Minnaar and current world champion rounding out the top three.Read more
After completing her first stage race, even with the rain, cold, mud, and a seized shoulder, Lesley is addicted!Read more
After completing her first stage race, even with the rain, cold, mud, and a seized shoulder, Lesley is addicted!Read more »
A mountain biker discovers the challenges of oval track riding with some of the best in the business.Read more »
World Cup race-day: agonising, nerve-wracking, stressful, long, and wildly dangerous – and that’s just leading up to when the gun goes off!Read more »
June 20, 2013
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] The 2013 Tour de France favourite on his rivals, racing without Bradley Wiggins, how growing up in Africa helped his cycling, and having never actually won a Grand Tour.Full Post »
June 20, 2013
After completing her first stage race, even with the rain, cold, mud, and a seized shoulder, Lesley is addicted!Full Post »
Follow @Bicycling_SA on Twitter
- Henry: awesome prize, would love to win it......
- Martin: Whoa... I gotta try that some day. Sounds both awe...
- Rory: Fantastic group set! A dragon that spits fire dow...
- Erhard EH Wolf: First time I took part and found it tough for a ne...
- Stefan Stander: Have mine for 3 months now. Seems to be great bike...
- Burry Stander Killed While Training January 3, 2013
- Voting Has Now Closed! January 27, 2011
- Best legs Women’s finalists February 10, 2011
- Your Ride Pics: The Finalists! January 28, 2013
- Why Cyclists Shave Their Legs October 28, 2010
- Chris Froome Confident Ahead of the Tour de France June 20, 2013
- GIRL ON A BIKE’S BLOG: Addicted To Stage Racing! June 20, 2013
- MTB Worlds: Ride the XCE Course June 20, 2013
- Learn To Fly On The Trails June 20, 2013
- Win nuun Hampers June 19, 2013