Here’s how to maximise your uphill effort.
Use these three strategies to saddle up and get the most out of indoor spins.
Become a stronger rider – no gym required.
Keep on pedalling, regardless of the weather.
10 crunchy snacks that offer a healthier alternative to the traditional crisp.
The Big Ninety-Nine’s design is based on the Ninety-Nine – Merida’s cross-country-bred 26er. With 29ers now a must-have of marathon and stage racing, Merida simply had to make a big-wheeler.
The first African Professional Continental team, Team MTN-Qhubeka, had an impressive Tour of Korea, winning the title in the team ranking, with many top stage finishes and three riders in the final top ten.Read more
There are nine races closing for entry this week. Don’t miss out – get your entry in today!Read more
Round one of the Downhill series at the UCI MTB World Cup became a family affair, with brother and sister team of Gee and Rachel Atherton crushing the competition at Fort William, Scotland, on Sunday. SA’s Andrew Neethling topped the SA table finishing 10th.Read more
Team MTN-Qhubeka has had a a great few weeks posting top results in Germany and Korea. Xylon van Eyck gives us a quick report back on the African team making waves abroad.Read more
Team MTN-Qhubeka has had a a great few weeks posting top results in Germany and Korea. Xylon van Eyck gives us a quick report back on the African team making waves abroad.Read more »
Oli’s not hanging around for the Cape winter to arrive in earnest. Cue operation ‘winter break’, which involves three different MTB adventures – on two different continents, no less.Read more »
Riding knee-deep in snow, spectacular scenery and climbs galore; A stage-by-stage summary of the BIKE-Four-Peaks, Germany.Read more »
June 18, 2013
The first African Professional Continental team, Team MTN-Qhubeka, had an impressive Tour of Korea, winning the title in the team ranking, with many top stage finishes and three riders in the final top ten.Full Post »
June 12, 2013
With the 2013 Tour de France less than three weeks away and the first of two crucial pre-Tour training races in the books, here’s a look at how some of this year’s contenders are looking heading into the French Grand Tour.Full Post »
Follow @Bicycling_SA on Twitter
- Rory: Fantastic group set! A dragon that spits fire dow...
- Erhard EH Wolf: First time I took part and found it tough for a ne...
- Stefan Stander: Have mine for 3 months now. Seems to be great bike...
- Paul: Stiff, reliable and good looking frame. Good compo...
- Erna van Zyl: I have bought this baby 2 weeks ago!! All I can sa...
- Burry Stander Killed While Training January 3, 2013
- Voting Has Now Closed! January 27, 2011
- Best legs Women’s finalists February 10, 2011
- Your Ride Pics: The Finalists! January 28, 2013
- Why Cyclists Shave Their Legs October 28, 2010
- Tour of Korea: MTN-Qhubeka Wins Team Title June 18, 2013
- The Best Power Positions June 12, 2013
- The Favourites: Who Looks Ready To Race? June 12, 2013
- Stage 1 Preview June 12, 2013
- MTN-QHUBEKA DIARIES: Getting Results! June 12, 2013