- This event has passed.
Sep 11 @ 7:00 am - Sep 13 @ 5:00 pm
Come experience amazing trails, picturesque views, the tranquillity and hospitality that the small town of McGregor offers as the 2020 Ride2Nowhere promises to deliver an unforgettable mountain biking experience on and off the bike over the weekend of 11-13 September 2020.
It’s our 9th year and we have a few surprises in store as we revive, refresh and revamp, creating A RIDE FOR ALL!
The core 3-day ride options will still be available with route improvements and changes for 2020 (More to be revealed soon)
- McClassic – 3 Day Long Route for those a little bit more serious and fitter
- McClassic – 3 Day Short Route for those that just loves the ride
NEW FOR 2020! – 2 Day Ride Options
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September
- McRide – 2 Day Long Route
- McRide – 2 Day Short Route
- Other events on Saturday 12 September 2020
- Fun Run Trail Run
The majority of the trails are only accessible to ride once a year and exclusive to the Ride2Nowhere.