- This event has passed.
The Greyt Escape
Jun 13 @ 12:00 am - Jun 15 @ 12:00 am
The Greyt Escape is a great-value MTB stage race.
Embrace the winter season and come and challenge yourself by riding the most beautiful and phenomenal variation of trails, the town of Greyton and surrounds will offer you! The variation in riding at this premier winter 3-day Stage race will keep you interested enough to actually enjoy a seriously challenging route prepared for you.
This year we are super excited to launch a brand new route for day 1. We are introducing stunning new single tracks on Jan Viljoen’s farm, Middelplaas. Although this day cannot strictly be called the queen stage, prepare yourself for an Epic start to the Greyt Escape.
Entry fee includes:
– Dinner on Saturday and Saturday night (if chosen as part of your entry option)
– Lunch on Saturday, Sunday and Monday afternoon
– Ciovita Rider Jersey.
– Goody bag.
– Free Bike Wash Daily (excluding Monday)
– Medical support on and off route
– Waterpoints with food and drinks
– Land/Nature Reserve access permits
– Lead and Sweep vehicles/bikes