The 10 Best Videos From Sagan’s Brilliant Paris-Roubaix Victory
- Forward to 1:54 and see how Sagan adjusts the Future Shock on his headset. The shock has a lockout knob which allowed Sagan to activate the 20mm shock on the cobbles, to improve control and reduce fatigue, and then lock it out on the smoother road sections.
2. While in the break, Sagan also started adjusting his headset using an Allen key while travelling at 45km/h.
3. That moment when Sagan simply rides off the front and every one looks around to see if they will follow. No-one did.
4. Normally Sagan is the master of the post-race interview. But fatigue clearly got the better of him at Paris-Roubaix.
5. What it’s like to ride in the bunch at Paris-Roubaix.
6. The five-star Forest of Arenberg section is the most infamous of all the secteurs. This year, the riders escaped relatively unscathed.
7. Wrap up and highlights.
8. What it’s like to chase Sagan. Taylor Phinney’s honest and exhausted interview.
9. Tour of Flanders winner Niki Terpstra on Sagan: “If you make a move like that it’s not only with his brain but with his legs.”
10. And just for good measure… some of the best Sagan moments over the years.