- This event has passed.
May 16, 2019 @ 7:00 am - May 19, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The Karoo GravelGrinder, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bikes are also welcome.
We’ve settled on around 60km per day , it’s long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon. In addition we have shorter options on the same route if so desired.
For the hardened riders we have an “Xtra Large” option which allows them to get up earlier, rider harder each day, and then meet up with their companions for the last 25km into town.
– 3 days and nights
– Spectacular Swartberg Pass
– The Great Karoo expanses
– Different terrain each day
– Remote gravel roads and tracks
– Luxury accommodation
– Local cuisine and great wines
– Fully supported
– Your own group – great social
– Runs throughout the year
– Non-Rider companion packages with tours and sightseeing in the area.