Midvaal 100 Miler
Aug 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The proposed new date for the Midvaal 100 Miler will be the 30th August 2020 pending all local and governmental approvals. The event’s date for online entries has been adjusted to the new date and entries will remain open. We regret that we cannot refund participants, but if the revised date does not suite your schedule you are more than welcome to contact us and do a rider transfer free of charge.
- 160km Solos: MTB and Gravelbikes allowed. Rider must start and finish with the same bike
- 160km Relay Teams: One team rider per 80km lap. Handover to second team member for second lap
- 80km: Mainly for E bikes. Any other bikes are also allowed by no categories for other bikes. Prizes only to E Bike riders
- Route is a figure eight and handover back at venue in the middle of the figure eight.
- 1st 80km lap in direction of Eye of Africa with limited single track and a fair amount of ascending.
- 2nd lap mostly open gravel road in the direction of Heidelberg with less ascending than 1st lap
- Route map will be uploaded 4 weeks prior to event
- Waterpoints aprox every 20km
- Follow us on Facebook for training tips from Team Garmin on Spectrumsport Events.