Tiletoria Elgin Valley MTB
August 25 @ 7:15 am
The Tiletoria Elgin Valley MTB is a popular MTB event offering three distances and a trail run.
Online entries will open on Monday, 20 May 2019 and close on Monday, 19 August at 09h00.
There is an Early Bird entry fee offer to the first 50 MTB entrants valid until midnight on Friday, 24 May and a discounted entry fee to the Trail Run entrants.
Pre-registration will take place at Tiletoria on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 August from 12h00 – 18h00. Entries will still be available at pre-registration at the pre-entry price.
There will be late entries for all distances on the morning of the event at a stipulated late entry price.
Pre-Entries (online) and at pre-registration:
- 66 km – PPA Members: R395.00 | NON-Members: R425.00
- 40 km – PPA Members: R320.00 | NON-Members: R350.00
- 13 km – PPA Members: R60.00 | NON-Members: R90.00
- 13km Trail Run – R140.00 for all
Late Entries (on the day of the event):
- 66 km – PPA Members: R450.00 for all
- 40 km – PPA Members: R400 for all
- 13 km – PPA Members: R150 for all
- 13km Trail Run – R180.00 for all
The event will consist of 3 MTB routes (±66 km; ±40 km and ±13 km) as well as a Trail Run (on the ±13 km course).
More route information to follow shortly.
Prize money will be awarded to the first 3 men and first 3 women across the finish line for the 66km and 40km MTB routes.