Stay Fit & Motivated To Ace Your Cycling Goals With Bicycling Online
If you’re trying to keep your spirits up and stay motivated and informed while distancing yourself from the fake news – we’ve got you covered!
COVID-19 is keeping many of us indoors. Our shopping trips have become brief, normal activities have been halted – many have been wondering if they’ll still get their monthly copy of our magazine – and if they’d be able to access health tips and home workouts from us, to help keep them sane indoors. We’ve got great news for you: you can subscribe to Bicycling magazine online with no fuss and get your much needed health fix.
Follow these easy steps and stay informed…
1/ Download the app
2/ Create an account
Zinio: Once the site is open or your download is complete, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner to create a new account. Enter your email details and a password or click on the Facebook logo to use your Facebook login.
Magzter: The process is similar, but you have the option of creating an account using your Twitter credentials, with a few more functions.
3/ Click, click, pay
Search for Bicycling magazine – you can choose the latest issue as well as previous issues so you have content to keep you entertained for days!
You’ll see two price options: one for the issue and another for a one-year subscription. (Depending on your needs – subscribing online is cheaper and you don’t have to leave home to get it all!)
Then simply enter your credit or debit card details to pay for your magazine via a safe online process.
4/ Sit back – read and relax
Once your payment has gone through, the magazine(s) you’ve bought will be shown in your library. Follow these steps to access the mag…
- Click on “My Library” on Zinio. Look at the top of the screen on your laptop or at the bottom on your device.
- If you subscribed to Bicycling, the app will automatically update your library with a new issue as soon as it is published. If you’re checking on a browser, it will appear, and you must download it.
- On Magzter the library is called “My Collections” and it works the same way.
- All you need is an internet connection to read, or you can download your magazine to be read offline.
- Running out of space? You can archive your titles to create more space.
- In Magzter, this function is called “Remove” instead of archive. This won’t remove the magazine from your library, as archived/removed titles can simply be downloaded again.
READ MORE ON: news